Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Waterfront in Varenna


Good morning everyone!!

I wanted to post a few updates on our Creative Retreat in Italy today.

First,  I wanted to say that it's only 130 DAYS until our AMAZING WEEK BEGINS IN BELLAGIO, ITALY!!  I'm SO excited and can't wait to share this wonderful place and event with all of you that are joining us!!

Secondly, 2 more people have signed up this past weekend and so this years Creative Retreat in Italy is SOLD OUT!  It's exciting and sad all at the same time.  I know there are some of you who were still thinking about joining us and I feel bad about that.

SO...

There are two things you can do about that.

1. If you are still interested in joining us THIS JUNE, I can put you on a WAIT LIST.  Some times things fall through with sickness, etc.  So just email me at:  Laura@akissonthechic.com and I will start a WAIT LIST for THIS YEARS EVENT.

2. I can put you on the WAIT LIST for NEXT YEARS EVENT, 2014!  Wow, that sounds so far away...  But I am SO excited that next years event is already in the WORKS and I can't WAIT to share with you what we will be doing!  So this would give you more time to plan and save for next years event and there will be a TWIST in things for the 2014 event that you WON'T want to miss...  Also, 2014's event will either be in the Spring or Fall, most likely May or September, so you can start thinking of your schedule for those times of year.  I would LOVE to do it during the San Giovanni Festival again, but things are just so much more expensive during the Summer and I think the better time is during the "shoulder" months of Summer.  As a side note:  I do have over 60 ladies on the list ALREADY for next years event!  If you email me,  I can put your name on that list and you will be the FIRST to know about next years event AND the FIRST to be able to sign up!!  Remember, I can only take 24 people TOTAL, so information about next years event will be sent to those on that "wait list" BEFORE I announce it to the public!  So again, just email me at: Laura@akissonthechic.com and let me know what year you want to be on the WAIT LIST FOR. (This years or next years, that's as far out as I'm planning for)

So I hope those options will work for all of you who want to join us in Lake Como.  I know you've seen a lot of my pictures and it really IS that beautiful there.  It's almost like a "dream" or surreal that a place can have so many gorgeous views everywhere you turn!  And not only the views, but the food,  the people, the pace of life there and combining ALL THAT with learning and being creative and inspired.  It's truly a Rejuvenation for the SOUL.

I hope you will consider joining us for one of my events in Italy some day...

Have a GREAT day,

Laura


P.S.  I don't normally share photos on here of my family in Lake Como, but I wanted to share some today to show you some OTHER places around the lake that are SO perfect for taking beautiful photographs.  Here's some that I think are just too pretty not to share!  :)

In the village of Tremezzo


On the waterfront of Bellagio

At the Villa Serbelloni


At Al Veluu in Tremezzo


A beautiful cobblestone path in Tremezzo

Another photo in the old village of Tremezzo

A pathway next to our apartment


Pathway in Tremezzo

The Grand Hotel Tremezzo

One of our FAV places, Baba Yaga in Bellagio


Mennagio lakefront

A terraced restaurant Salice Blu 

Sala Comacina lakefront

Gelateria in Bellagio on the waterfront!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is SO beautiful, it almost doesn't seem real does it?! But it IS and I can't WAIT to share it with everyone!!

    ReplyDelete