Thursday, February 7, 2013

I have been meaning to post about our wonderful SPONSORS for our Creative Retreat in Italy this year!  This is always such a blessing and so much FUN for the ladies to receive...

This year so far, we have some wonderful companies again and I couldn't be happier that they are wanting to support this event and make it even more AWESOME with their products!!

So let's give a BIG cheer to these companies who are going to be a part of our Creative Retreat in Italy this year:


This is such a GREAT Company that has been around for a long time.  I have loved their products from day one and am honored that they are supporting this event.


I've worked with Clear Scraps for years and LOVE this company.  The husband and wife owners treat me like family and I just love everything about them!


Of course this beautiful lady is teaching at our Creative Retreat, but she has so kindly offered to sponsor it as well!  Thank you friend, it is a joy to know you!


How exciting is this?  What an AWESOME adhesive company and so willing to give each student a GREAT surprise!!!  Thanks Xyron!


What a giving company this is!  They sponsored our event last year and want to do it again!  They are so WONDERFUL and I'm humbled by the kinds things they have said about my event.  You are going to LOVE their products!


How exciting is all of that ladies?  I'm so honored and happy that we have such great companies sponsoring this event!  There may be even more added down the road, but what a GREAT list of companies!  Go check them all out, I've linked each company below their image.  And if you go check them out, go say HI from me and a big THANK YOU!!

Have a GREAT day,

Laura





1 comment:

  1. Looks like some great sponsors! Getting so excited about going!

    ReplyDelete