Sunday, December 30, 2012

Just going through some of my photos from our many trips to Lake Como, Italy and had the urge to post some random photos on here.

So just indulge me please...









































and one of my FAVORITES...

Well that was fun.  That is just a FEW of the 1,000's of photos I have of Lake Como.  I don't know how to take photos and have never taken a class or figured out my Nikon D80 camera, but I have to say these are pretty good for a total novice.  Hope you enjoyed my walk down memory lane and are a tiny bit inspired to take a trip to this beautiful part of the world next summer with me...

There are still a couple spots left for an INCREDIBLE week on the shores of Lake Como.  I'm telling you, you will carry these memories with you for the rest of your life, I promise.  This place is MAGICAL, INSPIRING, BREATH-TAKING and is meant to be EXPERIENCED.

Have a wonderful New Years and I pray that you will have a very BLESSED 2013!!






No comments:

Post a Comment