Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1st is already here and I am getting excited for the Holidays to arrive!  I'm already thinking about Christmas decorations and when it's "acceptable" to start decorating!  :)  Since I'm not having Thanksgiving at my house, it may start early this year...  In fact, a trip to Hobby Lobby this week was VERY inspiring and I couldn't resist a pretty "shabby chic" Christmas Cottage for my front porch.

But back to the present...

I am excited to say that more ladies have signed up in the past week and we are getting VERY close to being completely FULL!  I'm SO excited about this and have already started setting up the Yahoo Group for all the ladies.  So if you HAVE signed up, please check that you have the Yahoo Group Invitation and try to join the group soon!  I have started a little game in there so we can all get to know each other, so go on in and introduce yourself and play along!

If you haven't signed up yet...  DO SO NOW!  I don't know if I'm going to be able to take more than 20 ladies and I can't really make that decision for a while because the hotel closes down for the winter starting TODAY and communication with them is going to be very minimal.  So PLEASE email me if you are interested in going or if you've said you are going on the Facebook Page, but haven't signed up yet.  I just wanted to make sure you don't loose out and if I have a good idea that you are going, I can work around things if I need to with the numbers and apartments.

Now as far as the GIVEAWAY...

I have TWO WINNERS for the Class Kits from this years Creative Retreat:

The 1st WINNER IS:   Melissa!!

Laura, you make the most beautiful travel mini's and projects. I love all the unique elements you always add. P.S. Keep up with the yellow, its so refreshing.

and the 2nd WINNER IS:  Tracey!!


thanks for the opportunity to win a kit... mind you the locatino wouldbe better of course!! have to save my pennies... love to see all the photos, such a magical place.... thanks for sharing

So send me your addresses and I'll get those out to you!

Now onto the Travel Journal Class I taught in Italy... I said I would share some pictures from this album.  Just an FYI, there are 2 MORE LEFT and they are in my Etsy Shop now if you want one.


I can't begin to show you every page, but here's a glimpse into the Travel Journal.  Some of the pages are from the "before" pictures and some are of my pages I've journaled in.  You'll get complete color instructions if you purchase the kit on Etsy.

I'm getting excited about NEXT YEAR'S class and what I will be teaching for that!  I know Teresa Collins and Jeanne Oliver are REALLY excited as well!

Have a GREAT day!

Laura











2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for updating us Laura, my girlfriend and I are already in planning stage for this upcoming retreat, starting with our travel arrangements

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey its Chris Brown from Italy, thanks for updating, well its great place to visit,,,

    ReplyDelete