Friday, November 2, 2012


Hello ladies!

Is Italy a bit too far to enjoy a Creative Retreat?

I get that.  My wish would be for EVERYONE to come to my Italy Retreats because I know you would LOVE it.  But I also know that's just not a reality...

SO....

In  just a couple weeks, I will be ANNOUNCING a BRAND NEW mini "Creative Retreat" in Arizona!!!!!! 


So save the dates: March 21-24th, 2013!!!! SO Excited!!!

This will be a COMPLETELY different type of "Girls Getaway!"  There will be some CREATIVE TIME, some relaxing time and some VERY COOL surprises!!  This isn't your normal "scrappy weekend"...  I want my Creative Events to be about the PLACE we're in, the SPECIAL events that I can share with you and the TIME we have together.  We will be going places together, enjoying special meals together, and of course, creating ART with a unique TWIST!

It may include a stop here...

and a meal here...
and definitely some realizing time...

I am going to be holding events like this 2-3 times a year, all over the WORLD!  Only 1 a year will be abroad and the other two will be in the U.S.   The Stateside events will not be "all-inclusive" so if you live close to the event location and just want to come for the classes and special events, that's GREAT!  Those who are flying into the location, there will be a hotel suggestion and it will have a discounted rate, but you are free to find your own accommodations.

So get ready ladies...

You are in for some REAL FUN!!!

Have a GREAT weekend,

Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment