Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Hello ladies!

I'm working hard this week to get everything in order for the Arizona Creative Retreat.  I am thinking about waiting to REVEAL everything until after Thanksgiving.  If you're like me right now, you've got a TON of things on your list to do...  Thanksgiving programs at school, parties, food to shop for, shopping lists ready for all the sales. etc, etc...



BUT... in the mean time, SAVE THE DATES:  March 21st - 24th, 2013
And I will ANNOUNCE all the exciting details after Thanksgiving!

I will say that this isn't going to be your average "scrapbooking retreat"...

We will be doing some fun TOURING in the beautiful Scottsdale area,

We will take a trip to a local artists STUDIO where we will take a class and enjoy her beautiful workshop and some yummy treats,

We will have a SURPRISE guest/guests for a class

We will be going to a "ONCE-A-MONTH" event in a very ARTSY part of town!

We will enjoy a night out at a beautiful OUTDOOR Restaurant with a giant fireplace and twinkling lights...

and ALL of this will be enjoyed while staying at a BEAUTIFUL RESORT where we will have time to relax by the pool, read a good book or CROP 'til you drop!
Original

And FYI to local Arizonians...  The cost of the event does not include hotel accomodations, so you are welcome to come out and enjoy this event with us and go home at night or stay at the hotel if you wish!  I will have a DISCOUNTED RATE for the hotel that everyone can enjoy.

For those who are thinking of flying out to this event, the iternaray looks a little like this:  Thursday will just be for checking in and a meet-n-great.  I'm not sure yet, but I don't think there will be any classes that day.  Friday will be an early morning start (around 8:30am) so that is why the Thursday check-in.  Friday and Saturday will be LOADS of FUN and Sunday will be check-out.   Just wanted to put that out there for those thinking of booking tickets and wanting to know the time frames...

Oh, I'm SO excited about this ladies!!  I can't wait to do this event a bit closer to home, so I hope you will join me in Arizona in the Springtime!  

Have a GREAT day,

Laura

P.S.  There are about 3 more spots left for the Creative Retreat in Italy!!  SIGN UP SOON!!
(I won't know if I can add more spaces until sometime early next year...)

No comments:

Post a Comment