Friday, October 5, 2012

Hi ladies!

I'm enjoying some time with my hubby in Arizona until Monday, but I thought I'd quickly post an update here...

If you've signed up to reserve your spot in next years Creative Retreat, you may have noticed that it came to $107.50. It was supposed to be $100, but I didn't catch the $7.50 shipping charge that's on my Paypal for my Etsy orders. So just to clarify, the total amount of $107.50 will be credited towards either your full payment or 1st payment (on the payment plan) on October 15th when registration payment is taken and the registration forms are sent to you.

Sorry for any confusion on that!

And for those who haven't reserved your spot and want to join Teresa Collins, Jeanne Oliver and myself next summer in Italy, the event is about 1/2 full! So don't wait to long!

We'd LOVE to have you join us on this AMAZING adventure in Italy!!

Hugs,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment