Thursday, October 11, 2012


Hi Ladies!

I wanted to take a minute and let you know that I put some Grab Bag Kits up in my Etsy Shop They are FILLED with great products from companies you LOVE, so check them out soon because they are already going QUICK!



Here's the information on the kits:

This grab bag is FULL of CREATIVITY! I've owned a kit club for 2 years and teach classes all over the world. These grab bags have NEW, in the packaging, items from all the scrapbook companies you know and love! I'm just trying to clear out and get organized so these grab bags are a GREAT way to get a some fabulous items at BARGAIN prices! These bags are FULL of product and are worth AT LEAST DOUBLE the amount you are paying! These sell out FAST on my blog and everyone always comes back for more so get yours quick!

Here's a list of some of the products you'll see in the kits:*

Heidi Swapp
Pink Paislee
Webster's Pages
Clear Scraps
7 Gypsies
Tim Holtz
Prima
Glitz Design
Crafters Workshop
Teresa Collins
Crate Paper
Studio Calico
American Crafts
My Little Bicycle
Maya Road
Bazzill
Coredinations


Each Grab Bag is RANDOM, but will come with the following, worth at least $45:

A package of Letters
An Canvas, Chipboard or Acrylic Album
A package of flowers
Embellishments
Rub-ons
Stickers
Baker's Twine
Cardstock
Patterned Paper
Ribbon/Trim
Misc. small embellishments and MORE...

PLUS, In ADDITION, each kit will come with:

A Collection of Papers & Embellishments from a class or kit worth $25 or more from either:

7 Gypsies
Teresa Collins
Glitz Designs
Prima or
Webster's Pages


AND if that's not enough...

I've added a HANDMADE FLOWER by me AND lots of little paper punches

AND...

A little SURPRISE item I handmade as well!


I only have 15 KITS,  SO GRAB YOUR KITS NOW!!!  (as of this blog post I think there are 10 left)

*Please note: Not every kit will have items from all the companies listed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will also be listing some of the CREATIVE RETREAT CLASS KITS in my Etsy Shop later tonight, so you can check back for those as well as the other kits I have in my shop!

Etsy


Have a GREAT weekend everyone!!

I've printed out some of my photos from the Creative Retreat in Italy and I'm planning on doing some artsy stuff this weekend...  What are YOU up to this weekend??
Hugs,
Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment