Friday, May 11, 2012

I wanted to send out a BIG WARM "Happy Mother's Day" to all the ladies out there!

This year has gone by SO fast, I can't believe we are already in May.  I'm excited to spend Saturday teaching a class at Paper Tales:


Then enjoying the rest of the weekend with the girls and our moms for Mother's Day~

Next week I'll be finalizing the apartments needed for our Event in September!  So now is the time to get your spot RESERVED.  What better Mother's Day present, right??  :)

The Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni


is going to be the PERFECT place for a week long Women's Retreat!  So if you want to join all of us, sign up soon.  I will need to give the hotel a headcount by May 15th!  Now if you need to sign up after that date, just email me and it will be on a "if available" basis.  I'll just have to check with the hotel to see if they are any apartments left after May 15th.  There is also the option of staying next door at the Hotel Florence if they have availability as well.  Some ladies have asked about that and I know I said I'd like everyone to be in the apartments, but if you want private accommodations or need to stay there because of walking issues, that is still an option as long as they have the rooms.

Also in the next couple weeks I will be finalizing the side trip to Venice and if anyone still needs accommodations in Venice, please let me know so I can help with that booking.



Have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day everyone!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment