Thursday, May 23, 2013





TWO SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS YEARS CREATIVE RETREAT - AT A HUGE  DISCOUNT!

Two spots have just opened up today for THIS JUNES Creative Retreat!  Unfortunately two ladies have had to back out due to a very serious medical issue in their family.  I feel terrible for them and know they would appreciate prayer in this time.  They are hoping they can make it next year and wish us all the best and will be watching all our adventures online.

So I wanted to make these two spots available to anyone who is interested.  Now YOU can enjoy this AMAZING week in Italy with Teresa Collins, Jeanne Oliver and myself at a HUGE DISCOUNT!  I am willing to give each person a $1,150 discount off the cost of the event because I understand we are just under a month from this years retreat and it’s very last minute.  BUT, sometimes last minute deals are the BEST and flights are even better too... so you may just have a GREAT OPPORTUNITY right in front of you!! That’s a WEEKLONG EVENT IN ITALY for $2000, instead of $3,150!!

If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email me right away so I can give you all the details and I can help you find the best airfare as well!  

My email is: Laura@akissonthechic.com 

Don’t miss out on this incredible DEAL for a week in Italy with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment