Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hello to all of you that are NEW to this Creative Retreat blog!


This is a picture of my and my family back in 2010.  Basically this is where my DREAM took root.  Lake Como is just a place you can't help but fall in LOVE with!  And on this trip with my family I started dreaming about coming back...again and again.  So I started thinking about how AWESOME it would be to host an "Artsy" retreat here.  Little did I know that dream would become my full time business and I can't tell you how completely BLESSED I am by that!   It is a true JOY to bring all of YOU to Italy with me each year and share in this beautiful place while we enjoy CREATING ART,  being SURROUNDED BY ART and just ENJOYING the beauty of Italian life together for a week!

As most of you know by now, I have another Creative Retreat coming up in 2014 and the SIGN UPS will take place June 3rd ON THIS BLOG, UNDER THE REGISTRATION PAGE!  I wanted to let everyone know that I have updated the FAQ's page over on the right ---> to give you some details and answer some questions you may have.  So take a minute to go over there and look at those details.  I haven't had a chance to update EVERY page over there so some pages may have THIS YEARS information and I will be changing those things over before the 3rd of June.  



But I also wanted to take a quick minute and add a few details here.

First, I have had some people ask about brining spouses or "non-crafty" friends.  YES, that is totally fine and I have several people going this year and bringing a spouse or a friend who doesn't want to participate in the classes.  That is completely O.K. with me!  Just email me and let me know so I can let you know what the price for them would be depending on how much they want to be involved in. PLEASE NOTE:  I only have a certain amount of spaces available for those not participating in the classes so it will be on a first come, first serve basis for these spots.



Secondly, on the day of SIGN UPS, there will ONLY be a place to sign up for the DEPOSIT AMOUNT.  If you want to pay IN FULL, then on June 15th you can pay the remaining balance, when the 1st monthly payment is due.  You have two options to pay for this weeklong event. There will be a 10 month payment plan option for those wanting to budget for this event.  You can pay this monthly amount by money order that is sent to me on the 15th of each month or you can pay through Paypal, where I can invoice you each 15th of the month.  PLEASE NOTE:  Paypal does charge pretty high fees, so there will be a $10 fee added each month that you make payments though Paypal.  This will not be charged if you send a money order and pay in full.



Lastly, I wanted to let you know that because I have a feeling this next years Creative Retreat will sell out quickly, I am in the works for a 2nd Creative Retreat next year!  So if you don't get in on this one and it says SOLD OUT when you go to sign up,  email me right away and you will have priority on the 2nd one!  The dates and teachers for the 2nd one are NOT set yet, but I do want to make sure everyone has a chance to experience come next year.   More information will go out if the first week sells out right away and you will have the chance to be in on the 2nd one.  

Ok, I think that's about it for today.  I look forward to meeting everyone and please feel free to email me at any time.  I am usually able to respond quickly to my emails and would love to here a quick HI to those who have just found this event blog and are interested in joining us some day!

Have a BLESSED day,

Laura

Who is that you ask?  Oh, just George Clooney and Stayce Keebler walking by the pool at the GHVS!!  Yes, I was lounging by the pool right IN FRONT of them while they were eating lunch!  No, I cannot guarantee that you will see them when you are there, but you just never know...  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment