Monday, September 29, 2014

Good Morning!



This week is off to a great start and today I am working on getting our online groups together for the Creative Retreats next summer.

I have done this in the past with Yahoo Groups but I really don't like the way they work.  It's very confusing and hard to read through all the posts…  So I would like to set up our groups in Facebook.  It's much easier and I think most everyone is on FB anyways.  If you have signed up for one of my retreats and are NOT on FB, please just send me an email or comment down at the bottom of this to let me know.  I'd really like to use FB for our groups and I'll be setting those up in the next couple days.

Also, the first payment for the retreats will be due on October 15th.  If you want to send a money order instead of using PayPal, then just email me as well to let me know when that is on it's way.  I'll be emailing everyone to send a reminder and set up how each person wants to handle the payment.

I think that is it for this beautiful Monday!

I do have a few spots left for both Italy Creative Retreats.  It's not too late to sign up and they are going to be AMAZING weeks with the wonderful teachers I have this year!!

Have a GREAT day everyone!

Hugs,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment