Wednesday, July 16, 2014



Hi everyone!  

So excited about the Creative Retreats next year!  So many wonderful people are joining us next year in France AND Italy and I can't wait to share these beautiful places with all of YOU!

Sign ups went GREAT yesterday and I want to THANK YOU for a great turn out!!

I'm SUPER excited that my very first Creative Retreat in Paris is SOLD OUT!!  I'm a little sad too because I know a lot of you wanted to join in on that…  I want this to be a small group though because it will be easier for us to get around the city and experience it in a very special way.  So, for those who couldn't get in I do have a wait list.  It's getting pretty long but that just shows me how much YOU love Paris too!!  (and I may just have to do this again some day…  Right?  :)

The Creative Retreats in Italy are still going strong and are open to register, so sign up soon to secure you spot!  As most of you know, this is truly where my heart is and I would LOVE to share this part of Italy with you!  Both weeks are going to be AMAZING with the teachers I have for next year AND the places we are going!  So check out those weeks and see what will work best for you!  I'd LOVE to enjoy a week with you in one of the most beautiful places in all of Italy… Lago di Como!!

Now I have a bit of "housekeeping" on the retreats…

CREATIVE RETREATS IN BELLAGIO, ITALY:

PLEASE NOTE:  I am so sorry, but I made a mistake on the pricing/accommodations for the Italy Creative Retreats and I have to correct my REGISTRATION PAGE.  (It's for the BETTER though and I'm not afraid to admit I make mistakes…)  

The pricing I quoted IS FOR 2 PEOPLE PER APARTMENT!  

In the description I quote that the accommodations are for 3 people to an apartment.  That IS TRUE for the PARIS "mini" retreat, but NOT the Italy ones.  So the pricing of $3,499 is for 2 people!!  That's good news… You won't have to have anyone on the sofa bed and you'll have more space in your apartment!!!

So we can do this two ways:

1. You can keep the price AS QUOTED and now instead of 3 people to a room, you will have the 2 people to the room.  You get the same price with an added bonus of only sharing with one other person…

OR

2. You can get a DISCOUNT if you want to still have 3 to a room!  Now that's good news right???  So if you've signed up and were cool with sharing 3 to an apartment and want the DISCOUNT, just email me and I will apply the $250 discount to your balance.  (So new price becomes $3,250)

I'm sorry for any confusion.  I have to admit that I copy and pasted some of the "Payment information" and then realized later last night that I hadn't changed it from the Paris to Italy retreats.  There's no reason for you to have to share 3 to a room when you don't have to right?

But, it's up to YOU!  You can decide which way you want to go and I will work out the accommodations depending on who has signed up and how many people want 2 or 3 to a room.

Sound good?

Ok…  Last night I had a LONG night going to Los Angeles to pick up two Italian boys from the airport.  So for the next month we will be hosting these boys in California and we are so excited to show them America for the first time!!  I will be around and can answer emails every day but we will be going places with them a I won't be on the computer as much.  Feel free to email me or call me though, I'm always around to help you if you need it!

I'll be sending the Contracts to everyone by this Friday.  So check your email for that.  I need to get that signed and sent back within 4 days to secure your spot!  So take a look at it, you can either fax it to me, email it back to me or send me a photo text with your signed signature pages filled out and then pop it in the mail.  Whatever works best for you.

Have a GREAT day everyone!!

Hugs,

Laura





No comments:

Post a Comment