Friday, October 25, 2013



It's OFFICIAL everyone!

I'm SO excited to bring to all of you a 2nd week in Italy next May!  I'm still so in AWE of the fact that my Creative Retreats are selling out…  and I didn't want ANYONE to miss this wonderful week together in such an amazing part of Italy, so I've added a 2nd week!!

This 2nd week is going to be a bit different though…  a little less creative and lot more exploring! But I think that will appeal to more people and give me a chance to share a little bit MORE of Lake Como with YOU!  There is just way too many things to do in this area of Italy and I'm so excited to share it with all of you!



So if this is something YOU are interested in, you can find ALL the DETAILS on the REGISTRATION page over here ---> on the right side of the blog!

I'm only taking 12 sign-ups for this 2nd week,  and I've already got half the spots filled so make sure you SIGN UP NOW!  And you know what, most of those ladies already signed up are people who have gone to my retreats here before!!  That just blesses me SO much to know that they LOVED it so much, they want to come back!  In fact, I have two ladies who have come every year and are excited about coming next year as well!!



As always, feel free to email me and ask me any questions.  I'm always a phone call away as well if you want to talk in person.  I love to hear from everyone and I think you can hear my excitement and LOVE for this part of Italy when you talk to me on the phone.  :)

So GO SIGN UP TODAY and join me in Italy next May!!!



Have a GREAT day,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment