Thursday, December 8, 2011



This video is from this summer when we were in Bellagio, Italy with our kids.  We were walking back to our hotel from dinner and came upon this.   This is one of the reasons we have fallen in LOVE with this place and why I want to share it with you ladies next September!

This is the Bellagio Mens Choir.  I did a bit of searching online and came to find out they are quite famous in the area, they have preformed at the Vatican, in Chicago and all around Italy.  This is just one of the nights during the summer months that they sing out in the open impromptu on one of the cobblestone streets in Bellagio.

I've emailed them to see if they actually have a schedule for these performances because it's just something you wouldn't want to miss!  I'm hoping to persuade them to do this while we are in Bellagio for our Event!!  

I also have a few tricks up my sleeve for other SURPRISES, but those will have to wait and you can just help me by keeping your fingers crossed!!

So I hope you enjoy this little video. I have another one of these men singing that same night that I put on FB, but you can find out more about them on YouTube or their Website, Corale Bilacus

Are you signed up yet???

Ciao,

Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment