Thursday, September 15, 2011

Welcome!!


I say "Welcome" because I've noticed a LOT of ladies have been checking out this site in the last day!

If you are coming to this blog because you saw a flyer in the San Diego area, HELLO!  My friend Cindy and I went around to five different stores in the San Diego area yesterday to see if some stores would put up our flyer... and I guess it worked!!  Yeah!

We are EXTREMELY excited about our Event next September and we really hope you can join us for an AMAZING week in Italy!!

Have a look around here, especially on the right side where I have LOTS of info for you to go through.  The main place to find out PRICING is under the "Registration" button.  Feel free to email me if you have any questions about the event, I'm happy to answer any and all questions.  There are two pricing options and the sooner you SIGN UP, the better if you want to spread out the payments as long as possible!

Have a Blessed day everyone,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment