Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello ladies!

We are SO looking forward to getting to know the ladies signing up for our Event!  And if you are thinking about signing up and haven't yet, we welcome you to this blog!! It's been a so rewarding to plan and create this event in Italy and I can't WAIT to share some more EXCITING news with you soon!!

We have UNBELIEVABLE sponsors for this WEEKLONG RETREAT next September and we are getting more every week!  I can't spill everything yet, but WOW ladies...  You are getting your money's worth if you're joining us on this JOURNEY!

The teachers are SO excited to design some AWESOME classes for you as well!  This is going to an INCREDIBLE week of beauty is so many ways...

I have a few surprises still that are NOT listed on the itinerary and will be revealed as we get closer to the event.  So check back HERE on a regular basis for details!

Also, for those who have signed up, the next payment will be on the 15th of September.  I will be sending out a PayPal request on that date, so look for that in your email inbox.  For those who haven't signed up yet... NO WORRIES!  We have a YEAR until the event so you can pay whenever you like.  The only difference is that the 10 month payment plan will become a shorter payment plan for every month you wait. SO... if you want to come and you want to spread out the payments as much as possible...

SIGN UP TODAY!!

We are not at capacity yet, but I do feel we will get there!  And I can't expand the number because we are limited on space in the apartments and the meeting room.  So don't delay...  This would make a GREAT Christmas gift, wouldn't it??  :)

Well, I'll leave you with a couple photos from Lake Como to wet your appetite for Italy...


This is just a random entryway of someones house down the steps from the top of Bellagio to the lakefront.  Incredible architecture surrounds you at EVERY turn!!!


How about taking a cooking class as one of your excursions from Moreno at Restaurant Caminetto  Rated #1 on Trip Advisor!  It was GREAT fun and you're FAMILY from the second you step through that door!


I hope you consider joining us, we can't WAIT to enjoy Italy with all of you!


Laura

2 comments:

  1. Laura, I am interested, but have not made up my mind for sure yet. I have a friend also interested in coming with me. The retreat sounds wonderful, but we are wanting to see what the options are available to stay a few more days, the expense of that, etc. Can you send me an email and let me know where you are with registration so far? ShirleyHallDesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished I could come with some wonderful new decorative paints and teach you some beautiful applications.....can't you squeeze in yet another workshop?
    Anne Skougard
    houseofanne@msn.com

    ReplyDelete