Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Let me tell you how EXCITED I am that these AMAZING companies want to sponsor my Creative Retreats in Italy!!  This is such a HUGE blessing to me AND to the students who come to my events.



It's SO much fun to surprise the ladies with GREAT products from some of the most exciting companies in the Scrapbooking and Mixed Media industry!  So let me just "tease" you a little by showing you the companies that are going to be showering the students with gifts this year!!

First off is my dear friend Teresa Collins!  I will miss her this year… SOOOO LOVED having her teach last year at the Creative Retreat…. but she was SO generous to give us some great products for everyone this year.  (and you never know when she may come back and teach again…)


So excited for everyone to see the beautiful and BRAND NEW goodies she sent us!!


Next is a company I was on the Design Team for last year, Maya Road!

Love this company... Caroline is such a sweet person and so kind to sponsor my retreat for the 3rd year in a row!  Big THANKS to Maya Road for that!

Then we have American Crafts!  Who doesn't LOVE American Crafts??  They have two new companies this year… Pink Paislee and Heidi Swapp and BOTH of them are the actual TEACHERS for THIS YEAR!!  So what better companies to also be SPONSORS this year?!  Yes, we have some GREAT goodies from both of those companies!  Thanks Heidi and Rebecca, and American Crafts!  You Rock!



Another wonderful company that has so kindly sent the students some great products is Fancy Pants!  Love this family owned company and in fact, i'm using one of their new lines for MY class this year!  So THANK YOU to Fancy Pants for spreading some LOVE with their sponsorship!!


Last but certainly NOT least is my dear friend Heidi Sonbouls new company Chickaniddy Crafts!  I had the honor of helping her with her inaguaral "booth" at CHA this past January!  Let me tell you it was the CUTEST booth and her business was ALL THE BUZ!!  So Heidi has been sweet enough to sponsor my event this year with her BRAND NEW company!!  


 So that's it for now… I have a few more SURPRISES coming, but for now I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of these great companies and people who really encourage me and inspire me!!  It has been such a DREAM of mine to host these Creative Retreats in Italy and I'm blessed by all the love and support from the people I know in this industry!

Hugs to all,

Laura



1 comment: