Tuesday, June 4, 2013






Boy, it's been a BUSY week already!!  I am getting ready for THIS YEARS Creative Retreat in just under 3 weeks and getting SIGN UPS for NEXT YEARS Creative Retreat started!  Whew...

For those of you going to THIS YEARS event, I just sent out the last official EMAIL with all the details you'll need before you leave.  Make sure you check your INBOX and let me know that you got it.  I am SO excited to share this little bit of "heaven on earth" with all of you and I am praying for safe travels for everyone!

Make sure you follow along on my FB Page or my Instagram account so you can see what we are doing and hopefully come with us NEXT YEAR!



For those who have just signed up, I will be getting together the documents you need to sign and send back as well as starting a new Yahoo Group for us in the next day or two.

Also, if you have signed up for NEXT YEARS or are going to, let me know if you have a friend(s) who also signed up or are going to sign up soon so I make sure I put you together!

Have a GREAT day everyone!!

Hugs,

Laura





No comments:

Post a Comment