Friday, September 28, 2012



When you have a DREAM and it takes root and starts materializing... and then it becomes a REALITY, it is SO hard to describe it!   I don't even know where to begin.

But I'm going to try...

In 2009 when I first came to Lake Como, Italy for my 20th wedding anniversary with my wonderful husband, I cried when I took it all in.  Bellagio, the lake, the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni, the architecture, the flowers, and being in Italy!   Every single element that is "BEAUTY" to me is somehow made perfect here.  It to me is my idea of perfection, or "heaven on earth."

So right then in 2009 an idea took shape.

I have been back to Lake Como every year since and in 2011 I finally decided that I would DREAM BIG and begin to organize this "idea" into a Women's Retreat at the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni!

I can not express how fulfilling it was to see this dream come true and it was with the most WONDERFUL group of ladies I could have hoped for!


We had 19 ladies all together and the first night we had a great time getting to know each other on the beautiful pergola by the lake.





The sun was setting, we had a nice light dinner, we got to meet everyone and just enjoy the beauty that we were all taking in together!  It was a great beginning to the week ahead of us in beautiful Bellagio!

We then went into the meeting room and had a quick class with Stayce DeWid and her new line of products, Art Anthology.





It was the perfect beginning and it got us excited for the week ahead!  But it was off to bed for everyone soon afterward so we could be ready for a wonderful day the next morning as we headed to Bergamo for an Antique Market in this ancient city on a hill.  

More to come in the next post...





1 comment:

  1. My dream would have been to join you here on the retreat, but after not long getting back from Europe it was not possible :( One day maybe, looks so beautiful
    Mary

    ReplyDelete