Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's Sunday, the day before we REVEAL this awesome event and I wanted to share a little bit about why I chose Bellagio, Italy for this Retreat...



When I first came to Bellagio, Italy I was taken aback by it's PURE beauty.  In fact, I cried when I saw it! (I know, I'm kind of a sap) I cried when I left,  I cry when I think about it, or see pictures of it.  I know, it's CRAZY!  But there is "SOMETHING" about this place that moves me to the deepest part of my soul.  I've tried to think about "WHY" this place does this to me.  But, I truly feel like Bellagio is a place to AWAKEN you.  I have been back three times and it doesn't change things.  I still LOVE this beautiful little place in the world.  It still moves me like no other place can.  And I knew I wanted to SHARE that with YOU because I want everyone to experience this.


I've traveled to many different places and countries and there are many, many GORGEOUS places in this world!  But what I've come to realize is, this place is where my soul finds REST.


So that is WHY I knew I wanted to have an Event here.  Not only do I want to be CREATIVE in this place because I think it may be the PERFECT place to be creative...  But I also want YOU ladies to enjoy this REST!

We live in a busy, busy world and as women we know how little time we take for ourselves.  We just don't.  So this week on the beautiful shores of Lake Como, Italy will be a time for that.  

A time to "Renew our Spirits."  

I hope you will prayerfully consider joining us on this journey next September, 2012!  

Hugs to all,

Laura






No comments:

Post a Comment